The Options menu that appears when clicking on the button at the top right of the window contains various options to fine-tune the projection.
- Projection Size adjusts the internal scale factor of the projection.
- Reset to Projection discards the current projection and loads a new one.
- Poles and Equator adjust the curvature of meridians at the poles and at the equator.
- Remove Distance Adjustments applies a regular distribution to parallels.
- Remove Bending Adjustments resets parallels to straight lines.
- Remove Meridian Distance Adjustments applies a regular distribution to meridians.
- Scale Length and Distance to Full Range scales the length and distance sliders to their full range.